Terms of Service
Please go through these terms and conditions carefully. Accessing this website and continue browsing the website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use the site and the services offered on the site.
EZHRM license will be valid for the purchased license period. The software will clearly show the expiry date of the license and also intimate the user well before the renewal due date.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license.
- to access and use the application strictly in accordance with this Agreement
- to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes
- to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein.
The services we provide through the Site are for your own use only. You may not resell, lease or provide them in any other way to anyone else.
The license grants following rights to the user, during the license validity period:
– Unlimited automatic update in the software for the purchased modules
– Regular backup of your business data
– Regular support on call and email
The user can access the EZHRM platform using a valid username and password only. In case you forget the access credential, there is an option to reset your password online. Resetting of your password can be done only by using your email ID registered with us, which was provided by the user at the time of registration. It is the user’s responsibility to protect his account credentials. You must not share your login information with anyone else. It is recommended to use different access credentials for different users.
The license/right to use the software is a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Service in accordance with these Terms of Service. If you choose to give another party access to your account you do so at your own risk and you shall remain primarily liable to EZHRM for complying with these Terms of Service for the use of the Service.
A registered user is ultimately responsible for administering and safeguarding any passwords created to control access to its EZHRM account: please keep any password issued to you secure.
There is a separate page dedicated to the privacy policies of this website. User must agree to the privacy policies mentioned in that page before using the services of this website.
When you register on the website to create your account, you agree to:
- provide accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any registration form
- maintain the security of your password
- accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to us. You accept the risk that any person having your username password can make certain changes to the application which may not be reversible. Therefore you agree to keep your password safe and change it from time to time.
While making payment on the payment page on the website, you agree that:
- the payment instrument details provided by you are correct and complete
- charges incurred by you will be paid by you including any applicable taxes
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed in this agreement, is strictly prohibited.
Restrictions and Prohibitions
Your license for access and use of the software and any information, materials or documents therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not:
- try to hack the website or software application
- try to use any available tools to hamper the availability of the regular services of this cloud application
- remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software
- use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site
- use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting
- unsolicited commercial email
- use the software in any manner that violates any national or state law
Errors, Corrections and Changes
As a company we always try to be as error-free as possible and make sure that the information available on the website updated and correct. We do not state that the website and the contents will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time without notice. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Any legal disputes will be solely subject to the jurisdiction of Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India only.
Company’s official communication address is always available on the software’s official website www.ezhrm.in
Company’s official website www.30days.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 9355-321-321